One of the many Advanced Searches you can run on your data is to return any contacts that are on a particular List. Here are some examples of when that might be helpful:
- You want to suppress from your search results any contacts that are on a particular List
- You want to take a bulk action (i.e., delete, tag) on all the contacts on a particular List
To do so:
- Navigate to your Contacts page and click Advanced Search
- Use the Field... dropdown menu to select Lists
- Use the Filter by list dropdown menu to select which active list you wish to include in your search (Archived Lists will not appear in the dropdown menu)
- If you wish to exclude any contacts that appear on a particular List, click on is and change it to is not.