CallTime.AI leverages a database of hundreds of millions of phone numbers and emails to add new contact information to your databases, so that you can spend more of your time connecting with donors and prospects.
Here are some important things to know and keep in mind about this feature:
- Not every account includes this feature. Check with your account owner to see if you have purchased this optional monthly add-on to your subscription. If you want to add it, just let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New phone and email lookups/enrichments happen six times a day. Every four hours our software will re-run your database to look for phone/email matches that we can append to your contacts. That means that those numbers and emails won't append to your contact automatically during the import process.
- We can't guarantee match rates. While we leverage an enormous database of phone numbers and emails, there's no way of guaranteeing that any particular contacts in your database will necessarily have phone numbers and emails in our database. We will do whatever we can to find you as many phone numbers and emails as we can!
- We need a city or state to find a match. We need at least a city or state associated with the contact in order to search for matches in our database. If it's a common name, a city is better.
- Match rates almost always improve over time. It's very typical to have a much lower match rate the first couple of weeks that you are using the software. The more data you import, the more likely your match rate will approach the average match rate of all users. This is just a reflection of the mathematics of averages, of course!
You can distinguish between a phone number or email address you imported/added, and ones added by CallTime.AI because enriched contact info will have a wand icon accompanying them:
Remember, data enrichments are available on the platform as part of your monthly subscription, and, accordingly, cannot be downloaded or exported.