- Navigate to the menu on the upper left of the screen.
- Click on "Templates," then click on "Email Templates."
- To create a new template, select "Add Template" and enter a template name, a subject, and email content.
- To personalize the message, use merge tags to automatically fill in the contacts' first and/or last names. You can also insert images and/or links using the formatting bar.
- From the drop down menu, select an email address from which this template will send.
- You can also set a default CC and/or BCC email address for each template.
- If you'd like, you can also include a file attachment to the template. (Though you may find that using a link to a shared document is sometimes more effective!)
- Click "Save Template" when finished.
- Templates can be edited at any time from the "Email Templates" page.
- To send an email, navigate to the desired donor profile and click on the email icon on the far right of the profile.
- Pick from the templates, choose the recipient's email address, and select an email address to send from.
- Click "Send Email" and the email will appear on the donor profile.
Please sign in to leave a comment.