You can use your existing phone numbers to place phone calls through CallTime.AI, but you can also set up a new phone number to use for call time right through our platform.
Each account is limited to acquiring up to 5 of these outgoing phone numbers. These numbers can be used as your outgoing caller ID on the power dialer, and/or to send and receive text messages through the platform.
- Navigate to the menu on the upper left of the page and click on Campaign Settings
- Click Phone Numbers, then click on Acquire Local Phone Number
- Enter the desired area code and click Find Numbers
- Select a phone number from the list of options.
- Enter the phone number to which you want incoming calls to redirect.
- Click Acquire Number. You may need to refresh your browser for your new number to be ready for use.
Please note: While you can use either an acquired or existing phone number to place calls on the power dialer, only acquired numbers can be used to send and receive text messages through the platform.