You can create and monitor your campaign's progress towards call time goals within your CallTime.AI account. Here's how.
Creating your goals
There are two places you can go to create your goals:
From the Dashboard
- Navigate to your campaign call time Dashboard
- Find the section called Campaign-Wide Goals and click Add a New Goal
- From the Goal type dropdown menu, indicate which of the following you wish to create: Number of Logged Calls; Hours of Call Time (via Dialer); Number of Unique Donors; Number of Contributions; Total Contributed Dollars; Number of Pledges; Total Pledged Dollars; Number of Commitments
- Use the next dropdown menu to select a Start Date / Deadline for this goal.
- If you select from any of the standard relative date ranges (i.e., This Week, Next Week, This Month, Next Month, This Quarter, Next Quarter), you will be given the opportunity to make this goal recur:
- Alternatively, you can select Custom Dates... and then enter your start and end dates for this goal, which cannot automatically be set to repeat.
- Finally, enter the Goal Number to indicate the targeted number of calls, hours, donors, contributions, dollars, pledges, pledged dollars, or commitments you are hoping to achieve in the established timeframe.
From your Goals page
- Use the side navigation bar to access your Goals page
- From the top-right of your screen, click Add New Goal
- Confirm the Goal Scope is Campaign-wide goal (click here to read more about list-specific goals)
- Use the above steps to complete the rest of the form.
Monitoring your goal progress
Your active campaign-wide goals are tracked on your Dashboard.
From here you can get a snapshot of your progress on each active goal. Hover your mouse over a campaign-wide goal to see how many days are left before the goal's deadline.
Editing your Goals
- Navigate to your Goals page from the side navigation bar
- Here you will see all of your existing goals-- active and inactive, as well as campaign-wide and list-specific
- Next to a goal you wish to edit, click Manage
- From here you can edit your goal, which includes the option to make the goal Inactive or to Delete the goal
- An Inactive goal will no longer appear on your Dashboard, but can be re-activated at any time
- Deleting a goal will remove it entirely from your account and it cannot be undone or recovered