Overview & Setup
When you integrate ActBlue with CallTime.AI, your ActBlue contributions will automatically be logged onto matching contacts in your CallTime.AI account. When the integration is initially set up, it will "backfill" contributions so that any past ActBlue donations find their respective contacts in your CallTime.AI account. Whenever you import or edit contacts in the future, CallTime.AI will look back on your past ActBlue contributions to append any matching donations automatically.
To set up your ActBlue integration, please have your system administrator email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating that CallTime.AI is authorized to submit an integration request to ActBlue on your behalf. That's it! We'll take it from there.
Unmatched ActBlue Contributions & Contacts
When contributions are imported from external sources, we try to automatically match them to contacts in your CallTime.AI database. However, some contributions may not be an exact match to a CallTime.AI contact. You can use these instructions to manually import un-matched contributions and contacts. Please note that this is only available after you've setup the ActBlue integration (see above).
- Use the left-hand navigation menu to access Reports
- Select ActBlue Contributions
- Use the dropdown menu on the righthand side to toggle between Unmatched Contributions, Matched Contributions, and Ignored Contributions. Together, these will display all the contributions that ActBlue has sent CallTime.AI for your campaign.
- Unmatched Contributions will display those contributions that can't be matched to any specific contact in your CallTime.AI account. Use the checkbox next to contacts to either ignore these contributions, match them to existing contacts in your CallTime.AI account, or import them as new contacts into your CallTime.AI account.
- Matched Contributions will display those contributions that have been successfully matched to contacts in your CallTime.AI database.
- Ignored Contributions will display those contributions that have not been matched to a contact in your CallTime.AI database and that you have decided to ignore. Use the checkbox next to the contacts to "Un-ignore" or "restore" these contacts back to the Unmatched Contributions page.
- Any new contacts you import to your CallTime.AI database from Unmatched Contributions (see above) count towards your campaign's overall import limit. Please contact your system administrator or email@example.com if you have questions about your limit, and/or need to upgrade your account to accommodate additional imports.
- CallTime.AI can only display contributions from ActBlue that we receive from ActBlue. If you do not see a contribution in these reports, it means we have not received it from ActBlue.