One of the most powerful tools in CallTime.AI is the lightning-fast follow-up email tool. In order to use this feature, you'll need first to integrate your email provider with CallTime.AI. We currently integrate with Google G Suite, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Yahoo, and custom IMAP. If you are a Google S Suite user, please use this link to navigate to your instructions.
Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the menu on the upper left of the screen and click on "Campaign Settings."
- Click on Email Accounts
- Click "Connect Account"
- For the email address you are about to integrate, you can check one or both of the following options:
- "Enable Sending Email." This option will allow you to easily send templated emails from your integrated account, via the CallTime.AI platform.
- "Enable Email History." This option will display a preview of all back-and-forth emails between your integrated account and each contact in your CallTime.AI account, as part of the History timeline on that contact record.
- Once you have checked your selections, click "Connect Account."
- Follow the steps to sign in to your email provider and authorize the CallTime.AI integration.
- Once you've returned to your CallTime.AI account, be sure your settings for that email address to send and/or display email history are set to Enabled. If they are set to "Disabled," click on the email address, change the status to "Enabled" and click Save.
- Finally, be sure to refresh your browser, to ensure the changes are represented throughout your account.
Please note that once you have completed this process, it can take up to 24 hours for your email provider to fully sync with CallTime.AI, and you may not be able to begin sending emails through CallTime.AI until that process is complete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.