- Navigate to the menu on the upper left of the screen.
- Click on "Templates," then click on "Text Message Templates."
- To create a new template, select "Add Template" and enter a template name and the body of the message.
- To personalize the message, use merge tags to automatically fill in the donor's first and/or last names.
- Click on "Save Template" when finished.
- Templates can be edited at any time from the "Text Message Templates" page.
- To send a text, navigate to a desired donor profile and make sure that the donor has a valid cell phone number.
- Click on the text message icon on the left of the donor profile.
- Select from one of the pre-made templates from the drop-down menu or craft a personalized message.
- Select the number from which to send the message.
- Click “Send Text Message” and the text message will be logged on the donor profile's history timeline. Your conversations can also be found in the SMS inbox.
- To respond to a text and view all SMS messages, click on the SMS message icon on the upper left of the page.
Please note: While you can use either an acquired or existing phone number to place calls on the power dialer, only acquired numbers can be used to send and receive text messages through the platform.
Please sign in to leave a comment.