When importing new contacts into your CallTime.AI database, you may want to quickly organize them onto a list. You can do so by following the below instructions.
Please note: building a query based on Import, as described in this article, will only return contacts that are new to your database via that import. Contacts from that import that were already in your database will be merged automatically, and will not appear in the new imports' search results. If you are just trying to find a group of contacts already in your database so you can perform a bulk action on them, you can copy/paste those contacts' CallTime.AI Contact ID or their NGP Contact ID into a search and locate them that way. Read more about that here.
- From the Contacts page, select “Advanced Search."
- Under field, select "Import."
- Select the desired import from the dropdown menu. The query should read "Import is [Date of Import]" as shown below.
- Click "Submit Query." This search shows the contacts uploaded from the import you chose.
- Select the box next to the score column to select all contacts on the first page of results. To select all results from the search, click “select all in results” at the top of your screen.
- Under the actions tab, select add to list.
- Choose your desired list or create a new list.
- It may take a few moments to add your contacts to the list you’ve chosen, but once they have been added you will be notified at the top of your screen.