You may wish to indicate that a phone number or email address that you are using is "verified" (i.e., you know that it is accurate and current) and/or that it is the "primary" piece of contact information, among several options. To do so:
- Hover your mouse over the piece of contact information you wish to mark, and click on the "..." icon that will appear beside it.
- This will provide you with several options:
- Check-mark icon: Will mark this number or address as "verified" and affix a check-mark next to this number or address on the contact's profile
- Star icon: Will mark this number or address as "primary" and affix a star icon next to this number or address on the contact's profile
- Thumbs-down icon: This will mark the number or email address as wrong, and strike a line through it. Read more here (bad phone numbers) and here (bad email addresses).
- Click X to finish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.